TiER1 Is Named Best Place
We’re proud to share the news that TiER1 Performance Solutions has been named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2017, the publication’s second annual ranking in the fast-growing private company sector.
According to Inc., the ranking is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of private American companies who have created exceptional workplaces through vibrant cultures, deep employee engagement, and stellar benefits. Out of thousands of applicants, there were 200 winning companies.
Built in partnership with employee engagement and work culture experts Quantum Workplace of Omaha, Nebraska, Inc.’s Best Workplaces list is a magnifying glass on how innovative companies can truly raise the bar in hiring and retaining the best talent. Applicants were assessed based on benefits offered and employees’ responses to a unique, 30-question survey fielded by each of the applying companies.
TiER1 is honored to make the list. We agree with Inc. when they talk about what it takes to become a best place to work. They say it’s about more than good pay and good perks—you need a clear purpose, a sense of humor, and leadership that embodies both.
We were curious what our employees would say, so we asked around. Here’s what we heard:
- TiER1 is a company built on trust. People trust you to be accountable, and that trust is shared across the organization and is how we are able to be so productive, and yet, balance work and our personal lives.
- TiER1 has a very special, unique culture. I’ve never worked for an organization that understood, as well as TiER1 does, that believing in your people powers their performance.
- It’s a positive and energizing environment that embraces the integration of personal and professional life.
- Every employee at TiER1 exemplifies what it means to live out the company values on a daily basis, and it never ceases to amaze me how every person successfully works together from both a personal and professional perspective.
Some of the themes that Inc. and Quantum saw develop were:
- Strong company cultures breed stunning individual and team performance.
- Employees aren’t mesmerized by whatever giveaways seem to be the latest fad—be it gourmet lunches or beer fridges. It’s bigger than that.
- When employees feel valued by their organization, they are far more likely to be engaged. This single factor proved to be one of the largest drivers of employee engagement.
Being recognized as an Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces is an honor, but it’s also a testament to the dedication and caliber of our people and the clients who give us the opportunity to shine.
If you are interested in learning more about the TiER1 values and employment opportunities, visit https://tier1performance.com/jobs/.
Visit Inc.com for the full list of 2017 Best Places to Work.