Interim Healthcare Leadership
When you need someone to hit the ground running, we’ve got you covered.
Searching for an interim healthcare executive? Our bench of top-tier professionals is ready to jump right in. We work with you to place experienced senior leaders in your hospital or healthcare organization when and where you need them, based on your unique situation and organizational culture.
Senior executives and departmental directors are critical to the leadership team. They are the leaders who drive the organization to perform better—to become better. Inevitably, there are times when an executive or director gets promoted, becomes suddenly ill, or leaves the organization. Whatever the reason, your organization needs for their role to be filled.
Keep your momentum going:
Interims from TiER1 Healthcare step into key leadership positions, allowing your hospital to continue making forward progress while you start the search for a permanent replacement.
- They meet rigorous standards. Our exceptional candidates are vetted with a thorough interview, reference checks, and background verification process.
- We focus on results. We place interims with extensive and well-documented experience. They’re ready to meet and exceed the demands of the positions in which they’re placed and the goals they’re asked to achieve.
- We share in your goals for success. The specialized knowledge of our interims typically allows hospitals to achieve their stated goals faster and with fewer complications.
We know finding the right fit is critical. We not only search for interim leaders with the skills and expertise you need. We also find the ones who understand your organization’s philosophy. Simply put, they get it.
We have successfully placed interim executives, clinical directors, and managers in a range of clinical and leadership areas:
- Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiovascular Services
- Case Management
- Clinical Laboratory
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Facilities and Environment of Care
- Human Resources
- Infection Control
- Nursing Operations and Education
- Outpatient Surgery
- Perioperative Services
- Quality, Performance Improvement, and Patient Safety
- Sterile Processing
- Supply Chain and Materials Management
- Women’s Services
We also fill executive-level interim roles:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Financial Officer