TiER1 Is Named
Inc. 5000 List
It’s official: TiER1 Performance Solutions has made the Inc. 5000 list for the 11th year in a row!
We are beyond proud and honored to have been named to this exclusive list year after year, especially as we continue to grow and expand into new markets. Being recognized by Inc. 11 consecutive times is almost unheard of (only .1% of companies have had the honor).
“We are very honored be named to the Inc. 5000 list for the 11th consecutive year,” says Anna Wolf, Chief Financial Officer at TiER1. “The significant growth we have been able to sustain is a real testament to the talented people we have here at TiER1 and the amazing clients we have the privilege to engage with. In recent years, we have been able to acquire several strong businesses that have only added to the depth of our capabilities and the geographic areas we serve. We are well positioned for continued growth in 2017 and beyond.”
We were curious to find out what else has happened 11 times in a row, so we took to the internet. Turns out, it’s a pretty diverse list!
- The Mets won 11 consecutive games, tying their franchise record.
- Not to be outdone, the Boston Red Sox set an MLB record after striking out 11 batters in a row.
- Country singer Blake Shelton broke records when he released 11 consecutive No. 1 songs.
- Bryon Nelson achieved 11 consecutive PGA Tour victories.
- The word “had” appears in this sentence 11 times in a row.
- The Earth saw 11 record hot months in a row last year.
- These bowlers joined the 11-in-a-Row Club after bowling 11 consecutive strikes in a single game.
- This panda sneezed 11 times. (We couldn’t resist.)