A Game Plan for Activating Virtual Strategies Through People
Taking a long-term, human-centered approach to virtual strategy has the potential to create substantial positive impact. That’s why we’ve gathered our most useful tools and frameworks for virtual working, learning, and gathering into an interactive playbook. Use this resource to:
- Assess your organization’s readiness to adapt.
- Understand factors that support a brain-based approach.
- Design meaningful virtual experiences.
- Choose the right technologies for your desired virtual path.
- Engage your team through effective virtual facilitation.
*Please note interactive features may not work on a mobile deviceClick here to download the playbook.
Playbook spotlight: Virtual Experience Design Canvas
When you’re designing a virtual experience—whether a team meeting, collaborative workshop, or large conference—it’s important to center the lens on the performer. There are five key phases of your event experience to keep in mind: