Awards and Recognition:
We don’t mean
but…OK, here we go.
We’re innovative researchers.
- Small Business Administration Tibbetts Award for Excellence in Research: 2013
We’re remarkable communicators.
- Brandon Hall Group Awards Silver for Excellence in Marketing: 2014
We have good processes.
- PMI Excellence in Project Management: 2007
We have great people.
- Inc. Top 50 Best Workplaces: 2017
- Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work: 2010 – 2017
- Denver Best Places to Work: 2017
- Engaging Pittsburgh: It’s all about the People Award Runner-Up: 2016, Finalist: 2017
- Pittsburgh Technology Council Culture Leader of the Year Award: 2016
- Western PA Top 50 Best Places to Work: 2006 – 2009, 2011 – 2016
We’re artsy creative types.
- Pittsburgh Tech Council CREATE People’s Choice Awards Best Communications Project of the Year: 2016
- Davey Award: 2009, 2010
We have strong management.
- Cincinnati Business Courier C-Suite Award Finalist: 2016
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Business of the Year (76-250 employees): 2016
- Pittsburgh Technology Council CEO of the Year Award Finalist: 2016
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Small Business Award: 2007, 2008
- SPA Kentucky Small Business of the Year: 2007
We’re cutting-edge educators.
Brandon Hall Group Awards
- Gold for Best Inclusion and Diversity Strategy: 2017
- Silver for Best Certification Program: 2017
- Bronze for Best Use of Mobile Learning: 2015
- Bronze for Best Custom Content in Learning: 2014
- Bronze for Best Results of a Learning Program: 2014
- Bronze for Best Advance in Learning Management: 2014
- Bronze for Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning: 2014
- Bronze for Best Use of Games for Learning: 2013
- Gold for Best in Compliance Training: 2012
- Silver for Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning: 2012
We’re geeked-out techies.
Brandon Hall Group Awards:
- Bronze for Best Advance in Gaming and Simulation Technology: 2014
- Bronze for Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology: 2014
- Silver for Best Advance in Gaming or Simulation Technology: 2013
- Bronze for Best Advance in Gaming or Simulation Technology: 2012
- Silver for Best Advance in Technology for Game or Simulation Authoring: 2010
- Bronze for Best Advance in 3-D or Immersive Learning Technology: 2009
We continue to grow.
- Inc. 5000: 2007 – 2017
- Northern Kentucky Chamber Fastest Growing Business “Emerging 30”: 2016, 2017
We’ve collected an impressive list of publications to highlight the science behind our work. View our publication bibliography here.